• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggtimer, Eggfinder TRS & Eggfinder LCD Rx & extras

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viperfixr

Born Again Rocketeer
Reaction score
Decided the simplify my electronics some, so I am selling off my eggtimer/finder equipment.

For sale is a Eggtimer, an Eggfinder TRS, an Eggfinder LCD Rx, a programming cable, and two 900 Mhz antennas. The Eggtimer (non 3.3V power source, such as 9V, Lipos, etc) I assembled and the TRS & LCD Rx were assembled by Connor McGrath. All work fine. None have been flown or used in a rocket--just bench checked.

I'll also include an Eggfinder that does not work but was fully assembled--free. I took it to a micro repair shop, and they cannot find anything wrong with it or the soldering--might be the GPS chip.

Eggtimer
IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

Kits/antennas cost $200 unassembled. I am asking for $165 shipped; PayPal preferred--pm for email address. Will not ship out until mid next week due to Springfest.

Decided the simplify my electronics some, so I am selling off my eggtimer/finder equipment.

For sale is a Eggtimer, an Eggfinder TRS, an Eggfinder LCD Rx, a programming cable, and two 900 Mhz antennas. The Eggtimer (non 3.3V power source, such as 9V, Lipos, etc) I assembled and the TRS & LCD Rx were assembled by Connor McGrath. All work fine. None have been flown or used in a rocket--just bench checked.

I'll also include an Eggfinder that does not work but was fully assembled--free. I took it to a micro repair shop, and they cannot find anything wrong with it or the soldering--might be the GPS chip.

Eggtimer
IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

Kits/antennas cost $200 unassembled. I am asking for $165 shipped; PayPal preferred--pm for email address. Will not ship out until mid next week due to Springfest.
Mark-hope to meet you there. This is really tempting!

I sure can, if interested. I will be there tomorrow at/around 1030.

how much for the Eggfinder TRS, an Eggfinder LCD Rx, a programming cable, and two 900 Mhz antennas

Not parting it out at this time (other than the non-functioning Eggfinder...apt to give Conman13 a hack at it)...will sell the rest as a set. Besides, the Eggtimer works great and is the cheapest part of the bunch.

Back