Rocketry Warehouse Hump Day Happy Hour Sale Tonight ! 3/18/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My deepest Madcow dream is that they bring back the RW CF Mongoose 75, and put it on HDHH special. I get excited every time I get an email from them, but alas none this week.

Or a 98mm. I doubt they will ever release the kits with the aluminum canisters and bulkheads, but I can dream.

Or a 98mm. I doubt they will ever release the kits with the aluminum canisters and bulkheads, but I can dream.

The 98 appeared on the website not long ago I believe. It is currently listed as "out of stock - coming soon".

Just as well, between Madcow/RW and Wildman, my rocket budget for the next year has been pretty much been blown already.

My deepest Madcow dream is that they bring back the RW CF Mongoose 75, and put it on HDHH special. I get excited every time I get an email from them, but alas none this week.

That would be nice, but how about a four fin version.

This is a pretty unique business strategy, they kept their ear to the street. Based on the posts here MadCow thinks they have a couple sales...but do they?

I would be a customer........if I were willing to use a credit card.

Not good timing for this, but great deal.

So tempting...

Yes, indeed. However, I have an L3 project to finish...yes, that's it.

Must Repeat Until Thursday: I only want the 75mm...I do not need the 98mm...I only want the 75mm...I do not need the 98mm...

you guys realize this is a year n a half old thread, right?

The HDHH Sale starts at 4 PM California time (7 PM for those on the East Coast) on Wednesday, September 14th, and will be on sale for 3 hours or until we run out, whichever comes first.

The HDHH Sale starts at 4 PM California time (7 PM for those on the East Coast) on Wednesday, September 14th, and will be on sale for 3 hours or until we run out, whichever comes first.

Oh man now I have three days to talk myself into it! "I do not need a 98mm Tomach", "I do not need a 98mm Tomach", "I do not need a 98mm Tomach", "I need a 98mm Tomach"..., err I mean "I do not need a 98mm Tomach"...

Since this thread appears to have magical powers, can we all please discuss how much we would like a 75mm CF Mongoose (preferably with a green nosecone)? Please. Pretty please.

But if we talk about it we'll be more "tempted"
I just noticed the email they sent me has last weeks date of the 14th

Just got my HDHH email... they have 98mm MD CF rockets (Tomach 98 or Mongoose 98) for $599. A little rich for me, but some of you L3 altitude junkies will probably be interested.

Say you were going to buy one. Would you get the Tomach or the Mongoose and why?

Say you were going to buy one. Would you get the Tomach or the Mongoose and why?

Good question.

My first thought is Tomach because I have the 54mm MD carbon fiber Tomach and love it. But then again I have the original 38mm MD carbon fiber Mongoose so my loyalty is somewhat torn. Having said that I think I would still go with the 98mm Tomach not just for the loyalty, but also because I believe it may be a more rare bird, whereas the Mongoose seems to be more popular.

Looking at it from a performance perspective, without running sims and just going off the design, they look to be pretty comparable.

Oh man now I have three days to talk myself into it! "I do not need a 98mm Tomach", "I do not need a 98mm Tomach", "I do not need a 98mm Tomach", "I need a 98mm Tomach"..., err I mean "I do not need a 98mm Tomach"...

As long as you've been hinting subtly at an L3 on a 98mm CF at airfest.......just punch 'send' already ;)

For those talking about this or that...... they appear to be the same rocket aside from decals and fins....and the goose has thicker sails... I like the look of the Tomach. (have a 54 tomach, 76 goose, 38 go devil so loyalty all over)

can we talk about how useless the RW renderings are?

More photos with chicks plz

Back