• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

competitor 6 6" fiberglass rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donhuff

Reaction score
anybody interested??? Make me an offer.

Would have to be picked up

Paint looks funny in the picture, but is actually a spider web scheme, Elvira, do ya get it?

set up for two strataloggers, with the mounts still in it, but no altimeters. Just screw your altimeters down, and your ready to go.

If interested, send me an email and I can take/send more pic and details.

email me at [email protected]DSC_5025.jpg

Dang Don! You're unloading everything or just making room? lol

Trying to get rid of most everything. I don't think I will get back into it. The wife is holding onto a couple of her prettiest rockets. And I will keep a couple. If I ever want to shoot one again, I'll just use a commercial motor and borrow a case.....I know a guy.

I do have a lot more room now!

If you are wondering about the quality of Don's stuff--don't! Don is a true craftsman, and his rockets are top-notch. His paint jobs are unique and always sport an unbelievably slick finish that has to been seen to believed. :eyepop:

Thanks Kevin

I sending Kyles stuff up with Carey Friday. He will get with Kyle and arrange how to deliver it.

I have you a package in there too. Some cast bullets and a couple of parts for your new Rossis. Get wit me and I'll give you the skinny on how to load them.

DSC_5039.jpg

If you are wondering about the quality of Don's stuff--don't! Don is a true craftsman, and his rockets are top-notch. His paint jobs are unique and always sport an unbelievably slick finish that has to been seen to believed. :eyepop:

+1 to Kevin's comment. Don painted a 7 1/2" rocket for me a couple of years ago and it is truly a work of art.

Back