Buyrocketmotors.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpjunkie

Reaction score
Robert Watson, owner of Buyrocketmotors.com, is bound to be one of the premier rocket motor vendors in recent history. The guy has exhaustive knowledge of the hobby and understands what you want and need as a buyer. I will say without hesitation that I have had some absolutely terrible experiences with several of our hobby vendors online, and I bet you have too. My experience with Robert, by contrast, was outstanding. I can't recommend him enough. He keeps his website and stock up to date, provides excellent communication, and ships with lightening speed. To add to all that, his prices are excellent and he offers special additional savings and deals regularly. He has officially become the main motor vendor I will use. Check out his site.

Thank you, Robert! :clap:

Kevin

Last edited:
Robert Watson, owner of Buyrocketmotors.com, is bound to be one of the premier rocket motor vendors in recent history. The guy has exhaustive knowledge of the hobby and understands what you want and need as a buyer. I will say without hesitation that I have had some absolutely terrible experiences with several of our hobby vendors online, and I bet you have too. My experience with Robert, by contrast, was outstanding. I can't recommend him enough. He keeps his website and stock up to date, provides excellent communication, and ships with lightening speed. To add to all that, his prices are excellent and he offers special additional savings and deals regularly. He has officially become the main motor vendor I will use. Check out his site.

Thank you, Robert! :clap:

Kevin

Bob and his father have become regular attendees at DARS high power launches. They are genuinely nice people and a pleasure to do business with. One more reason to love Texas! :cheers:

Yeah, I have to agree with this. I placed my first order with BuyRocketMotors last Sunday and got my package on Friday. I dig the real time inventory and fast shipping. If that's not enough, the five reloads I ordered were very nicely packed.

First time ordering with Robert, shipment went out on Monday and had my stuff by Wednesday. Will definitely order again

I had a great experience too. Just received motors about a week after purchase. Not as fast as the ones above, but Seattle's further from TX than AZ and CT. He also threw in a nice freebie.

If only he carried Cesaroni...

Thanks guys for the complements and your continued support. We very much appreciate it!

+1 on the CTI stuff.

I just ordered from Pyro Bob on Thursday and forgot a motor! I called him and I was able to buy another motor and get it in the same shipment. Shipped on Friday, and I should have it Tuesday. Now THAT is service.

UPDATE: Shipment arrived on time and well packaged. Even tossed in a little freebie. FYI, I LOVE STICKERS.

Last edited:
+1 again for customer service, I was looking for some hardware, Robert said he had all but one piece in stock and he would make a set available to me to purchase at the listed price. The one piece was on order and true to his word as soon as it came in a couple of weeks later he sent me an email saying it was shipped and a couple of days later the part appeared at my door. I like it when people do as they promise. Now if I could just had enough cash to order in over $200 increments so I could avoid the HazMat fee when he offers the specials.

I too was very impressed with Robert and buyrocketmotors.com. I had not tried any of the DMS products and I just had to get a look at the K535w. I placed my first order with him and I received the shipment in two days in perfect condition. The transaction was absolutely painless and his pricing and availability are fantastic. I will not consider another motor vender for any future motor purchases. Give him a try and I know that you will be pleasantly surprised with his services.

Many thanks to everyone for the very kind complements. It's really a cool feeling to facilitate the rocketry experience. Stay tuned for new products :cool:.

Sure will. I have J250W's in stock at the moment and more K's and L's on the way. Which ones are you looking for?

Thanks again for taking my call this evening! I appreciate the insight. Still need to make a decision on a case though lol.

K's and L's Back in Stock. In fact, one of the L-1000W DMS's already sold and flew today for a terrific flight. You will be richly rewarded :).

I have to agree with everyone in here....i email Robert late at night....within about 30 mins he emailed me a link with everything i was looking for.....great service and does not make any questions feel unwanted or dumb. Thanks for great service.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was planning on waiting for the Black Friday/Saturday sales coming up to make a big motor purchase, but with the steep discounts during the "Moving Sale", I just couldn't wait. Bob had everything I wanted in stock, from 29mm-54mm motors and even some hardware (even the website said so), and even though I made two purchases, the shipping was combined and everything shipped next day! I can't wait for that 14 lb box to show up! Bob, you run a top notch outfit, thanks for the awesome customer service. Keep up the fantastic work!

I was planning on waiting for the Black Friday/Saturday sales coming up to make a big motor purchase, but with the steep discounts during the "Moving Sale", I just couldn't wait. Bob had everything I wanted in stock, from 29mm-54mm motors and even some hardware (even the website said so), and even though I made two purchases, the shipping was combined and everything shipped next day! I can't wait for that 14 lb box to show up! Bob, you run a top notch outfit, thanks for the awesome customer service. Keep up the fantastic work!

You got lucky... everything I tried to buy was OOS already. Too bad... he was one of my go-to guys for BF.

I'm with Cris. I wanted to get in on this sale, but with limited funds this year, I decided to pass, so I could see what Tim and Madcow come up with, kit wise.

Hopefully, next time.

Steve

Just bought my first L motor through him yesterday. Haven’t bought from him in awhile. Fast service and incredible fast shipping. Would’ve bought 3 x H130W’s through him if he had those in stock.

If he could expand to Loki reloads I’d totally buy more. Anytime I need something Aerotech related he’s a solid asset for those of us who can’t always get a motor vendor on site.

Back