ROCKSIM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I know I saw something awhile back on how to upload engines into the program. If I'm not mistaken I think you log onto the vendors website like CTI and there's a link and you click on it and uploads all the information into ROCKSIM ... I hope its this way and not manual.

Can anyone verify this ???

Thanks!

I know I saw something awhile back on how to upload engines into the program. If I'm not mistaken I think you log onto the vendors website like CTI and there's a link and you click on it and uploads all the information into ROCKSIM ... I hope its this way and not manual.

Can anyone verify this ???

Thanks!

The vendor provides engine files for download. They come in two flavors - rse and eng. It is up to you to figure out where to put them, depending on the simulation software that you use. I highly doubt that the motor vendor wants to take on the responsibility of manipulating your computer files.

You can get your files here:https://www.rocketryfiles.com/?p=home&d=FlightSimulation/MotorFiles/

I don't think there is such a thing as automatic loading into RS, not that I know of anyway. I do manually also.

You beat me referencing my own website. The CTI file there, and the other manufacturers as well, are complete ( I still need to add a couple of the new Loki loads- been a hectic month or so...). You can download them to the Rocksim data folder, open Rocksim, and look into the engines section. Remove old CTI file and add the latest CTI file.

You beat me referencing my own website. The CTI file there, and the other manufacturers as well, are complete ( I still need to add a couple of the new Loki loads- been a hectic month or so...). You can download them to the Rocksim data folder, open Rocksim, and look into the engines section. Remove old CTI file and add the latest CTI file.

I have it bookmarked. Need a sticky here for it. Thanks Again!

Back