• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

98mm Motor and components

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3stoogesrocketry

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello I am trying to sell a used ( 3 times ) Dr. Rocket 98/10240 case . The case is in good condition with all the threads in great condition and all the O-ring lands are in great shape . I am looking to get $200.00 plus shipping for this item . I also have a Rocketman rear clouser for the case as well . The clouser has a expanded rear diameter to allow thrust transfer into the airframe and also retention via three holes . It was used once , although it is a little bit dirty . I am sure with a can of degreser it would clean right up . I am asking 45.00 plus shipping on this item. Last I have a parts only L1170 aerotech reload . There is NO AP INCLUDED . This is for the single throat nozzle , XX liner , three Orings , and the paperwork. Asking 45.00 plus shipping .

Shipping from 05764
0312151225a.jpg0312151225c.jpg0312151226.jpg0312151228.jpg

Eric

Last edited:
Anybody any interest? I need to get these sold if possible. lowered prices . Less then 50 percent of retail . Offer welcomed

Eric

Last edited:
Sorry all I had a death in the family. I'm outta state till the end of the month. Hybrid33 you have first dibs then jpummil on the closure. Mrhp, sorry there is no AP Or delay grain included with the kit , it is for ex motor makers only.

Eric

Eric, very sorry to hear of your loss :(

I will definitely take the rear closure for $45 + shipping when it's convenient. Just PM me and we can arrange.

QUOTE=3stoogesrocketry;1443076]Sorry all I had a death in the family. I'm outta state till the end of the month. Hybrid33 you have first dibs then jpummil on the closure. Mrhp, sorry there is no AP Or delay grain included with the kit , it is for ex motor makers only.

Eric[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back