Chris' Rocket Supplies - Great Vendor!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlnessW

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Chris Short (aka tbonerocketeer) of Chris' Rocket Supplies. Not too long ago he was having a sale on DOA, and I ordered a gallon. He got back to me that same day, sent me an invoice, and shipped my order the day after. Less than a week later, FedEx delivered the box to my doorstep.

Overall, a really great guy to work with. Thanks Chris!

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Chris Short (aka tbonerocketeer) of Chris' Rocket Supplies. Not too long ago he was having a sale on DOA, and I ordered a gallon. He got back to me that same day, sent me an invoice, and shipped my order the day after. Less than a week later, FedEx delivered the box to my doorstep.

Overall, a really great guy to work with. Thanks Chris!

Thanks for the kind words!

I've ordered from Chris before as well,,,,,,
Service,, answers to questions,, fast and top notch,, always.......

Teddy

Just got a 54mm Loki 2000 case from him at a great price!! I'll definitely be going back to him.

I also have ordered from Chris on multiple occasions and he is always fast and has a answer for all of your questions grate vendor buy from him any day.

I agree. Chris is great. I've been ordering stuff from him for almost 10 years, from L1 to L3. In dealing with vendors over the years, I have two lists: a "preferred list" and a "black-list." Chris has always been on my "preferred list." He is always very responsive and on-time.

-Sparky

Thanks for the kind words guys. I try to provide the best and fastest service I can. I am currently working on a new website with more features to help make it easier to order and have exact shipping costs calculated. It will take time as I have to measure and weight everything.

In addition to the great service he provides (the Georgia Tech club and USLI team orders lots of motors at a time from him), which you've all lauded, he's an awesome guy to have at the PMW (Birmingham, AL) launches. He's always got good advice to share is an all-around great guy.

My pleasure Chris, and I can't wait to see your new site! Glad to hear others' experiences have been the same.

It will be a while. This one should fix the shipping issues so that the site will calculate it properly. I have live inventory on my current one and that will also make it in the new one.

It will be a while. This one should fix the shipping issues so that the site will calculate it properly. I have live inventory on my current one and that will also make it in the new one.

Very cool Chris,,
Good for you..
Always nice to hear of a new site being jived out...
It can be complex to get a site layed out nicely so it's easy to navigate...
It'll come out great,, no doubt....

Teddy

Very cool Chris,,
Good for you..
Always nice to hear of a new site being jived out...
It can be complex to get a site layed out nicely so it's easy to navigate...
It'll come out great,, no doubt....

Teddy

the hard part is having the time to input the 1100 different items the current site has, plus the new stuff that I am adding.(ie Loc kits that are in stock now)

Wow,,
1100 items...
That's complex for sure...
But will make for a very useful resource for all in rocketry...
I can't wait to see it Chris...
Very cool for sure....

Teddy

Had to resurrect this thread and give Chris some praise! Ordered 20 pounds of ammonium perchlorate, a gallon of resin, a quart of curative, and it was all shipped the next day! Awesome! A+

Latest posts

Back