So apparently I'm obsessed with rockets lol

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerbs4me

Reaction score
While opening yet another kit my fiance says "you're starting another one?.....you're obsessed!!" lol

Yes am i obsessed lol

Anybody else hear this from their significant other?

Yeah, but what if you're out at a bar with your buddies and discussing rockets? What then?

THAT, my friend, is absolutely the best of both worlds!
(there is an unpainted nose cone joke in there somewhere...)
Yes I agree! I do go out occasionally and discuss rockets with my buds.

Just last week Mrs. OD said "You're always paint that same thing. Over and over. It's like an obsession."

I had been doing the prime-sand-reprime routine for several days in a row on my October Skies project.

My response: "Hmmm. Perhaps you're right. Maybe I should take up drinking and running around with loose wimmen."

If looks could kill, they probably will.

And, if mama don't approve, make sure the bar has adult entertainment. :facepalm:

While opening yet another kit my fiance says "you're starting another one?.....you're obsessed!!" lol

Yes am i obsessed lol

welcome to the club!!!!

Is there a technical name for a rocketry obsession?

Yes am i obsessed lol

This is probably why I'm single.

When I was married, my "mother-in-law" always complained that I was always building some plastic model or a rocket and wasting my money. My wife told her: "At least I know where he is and so do the kids."

As we get older, my wife says we will have trouble downsizing because of my hobbies (ie "all my stuff")

It wouldn't be as bad - if I had only one hobby.
Unfortunately I have a lot of stuff....rocketry, RC aircraft, scale models, and fishing.....

Hey.....I gave up snow skiing and camping.
What more does she want?

Back