Host Hotel LAST POST on this topic

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wclune

Reaction score
The Host Hotel is "currently" full. We booked almost the whole place last year for this. There most likely going to be 15 or 20 more made available April 1st, management has told us 2 10 room bookings (weddings haha) remain unclaimed and no phone calls are being returned. So get yourself on the waiting list and make sure you use the code LDRS as we have "dibs" on them.
Don't let the Host Hotel being full stop you from attending the Banquet, it is going to be a great one! https://ldrs34.org/banquet/

Also the OLD host hotel in Waterloo has 40 rooms available, 20 of which belong to us at $125 a night, Must call and use the code LDR for that.
Holiday Inn Waterloo (seneca falls)
2468 Mound Road
Waterloo, NY 13165
(315) 539-5011
https://hiwaterloo.com

Should Mention Hotels.com shows rooms available in the Geneva area that when you call they see themselves as full, Odd but if it gets you a room......

Last edited:
I live in Canandaigua which is 15 minutes from the host hotel. There is a Hampton Inn 0.2 miles from the Host hotel and if people are looking for a higher end hotel, there is the Belhurst Castle which is 2.4 miles from the host hotel. The Belhurst Castle is beautiful, although pricey

i got a room at Campus Gate in Canandaigua,79$. Looks like student apartments. Stove/oven, microwave and fridge.

I live in Canandaigua which is 15 minutes from the host hotel. There is a Hampton Inn 0.2 miles from the Host hotel and if people are looking for a higher end hotel, there is the Belhurst Castle which is 2.4 miles from the host hotel. The Belhurst Castle is beautiful, although pricey

WWWOOOWWWWWWWW,,,,,,
You live that close to a waiver THAT high...........
That's almost cheatin......lol.....

I'd go broke buyin AP or chems........lol...

Teddy

The crazy thing is I was never aware of LDRS until last summer. I grew up building rockets as a kid and wish I knew about this rocketry community sooner. It's been some time since I've been in the hobby, but I'm looking forward to building, launching and seeing some of the big class rockets

The crazy thing is I was never aware of LDRS until last summer. I grew up building rockets as a kid and wish I knew about this rocketry community sooner. It's been some time since I've been in the hobby, but I'm looking forward to building, launching and seeing some of the big class rockets

In that case,,
Some of the flights your going to see at LDRS will likely stay with you for the rest of your life....
If you know any young people,, particularly those interested in math and science bring them for sure...
I'm really big on that,,
If you catch a young person with the right mindset seeing flights like these can be a "Y" in the road of life......
What better way to be an uplifting, positive influence on a young mind.................

Teddy

Randy, long time no see! I was in the same boat, I live 15 minutes from the potter field and didn't even know it was there! I've got a pretty good spot reserved for LDRS on the front row, you're more than welcome to hang out under my tent!

www.urrg.org Join up yet? :) We do this more than once a year :)

You live that close to a waiver THAT high...........
That's almost cheatin......lol.....

I'd go broke buyin AP or chems........lol...

two hours away...... Broke.....and I'm barely hitting half the waiver. Gonna have to fix that soon :) *evil grin*

The Holiday Inn Waterloo has 15 rooms left at $125 a night room code is "LDR"
(315) 539-5011

Not yet, I'm going to be out of town until the beginning of May, will do so when I get back

If you are still looking for rooms, I just booked at the host hotel for Jun 24-29 (we will pass on flying Monday to drive home). Call them direct.

Back