Rocsim 9 can't load 29mm Cesaroni motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyBoy

Reaction score
I downloaded the .rasp files from the Cesaroni web site but I can't get any 29mm motors to load in simulations, if anyone has any ideas how to correct this I would appreciate it.

Did you import the files, then reload engine data?

In Rocksim: >File>import>engine files [select the file(s) you downloaded.

Next: >File>Reload Engine Data [and select the motors].

If you follow the above advice and they still don't load, select the "blank" option on motor manufacturer and all the 29mm motors will load.

Take care,

Duane

I have done that and the file is listed with the others, but I can't get the motors I want to load in the simulation. Even when I check load all motors I get no 29mm motors.

Check your rocket in Rocksim to make sure it shows the mmt size as 29mm. If you constructed the mmt in Rocksim with too small a diameter, it will show your rocket with a smaller mmt size and only smaller motors will load up in Rocksim.

I've been having the same problem, they go into engedit9, but I can't move them over to simulator ?!?

The file I need is Cesaroni.rse right? I can load Aerotech 29mm into my Mini Eagle Claw but no Cesaroni.

rocksim.jpg

Last edited:
I've found I can use the .eng file but not .rse, considering I can usually get both from Thrust Curve this works for me.

I've found I can use the .eng file but not .rse, considering I can usually get both from Thrust Curve this works for me.

Ok folks, I will mention my website again. Www.rocketryfiles.com username and password is guest. Under flightsimulation, motor files are complete rse and eng files for each manufacturer. Download these and use them as replacements for existing files.

You can also grab individual motors from Thrustcurve- I would know as I am the editor of Thrustcurve.

Back