What to see in Vegas rocketry and plane related?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Igotnothing

Reaction score
I'm forced to go in order to maintain marital harmony. Any launches April 11 or airplane museums?

Try to get into Area 51. Report back with photos. Settle our alien debate once and for all.

Not quite Area 51, but you can always pop into the Little Ale-E-Inn in Rachel, NV for lunch. Lots of UFO memorabilia and such. Rachel is the closest community to the Groom Lake area.

I would try to stop by the Pawn Shop from the TV Show "Pawn Stars", and ask if they have taken in any rocketry related Items.
I saw one episode where they got a Seeker Head from an AIM-9 Missile.

In the main concourse at McCarran they've got a replica of the Las Vegas VFR terminal chart set into the floor. Looks pretty cool from the 2nd floor.

Not quite Area 51, but you can always pop into the Little Ale-E-Inn in Rachel, NV for lunch. Lots of UFO memorabilia and such. Rachel is the closest community to the Groom Lake area.

You mean this one?

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

+1 on both the training facility at Nellis and the Atomic Testing Museum. I've been to both and they are awesome.

Back