Estes Partizon Pro Series II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good kit; quality parts and a smooth build. First MPR taking it out to Snow Ranch next week for maiden flight. Should be fun.

It looks good! Have a great time at Snow Ranch. I might make it, but it's looking less likely.

One thing I noticed in the pictures is that you tied the shock cord and the parachute directly to the nosecone. And that is what the instructions tell you to do, I think. I think it will work fine that way, but the setup can be prone to tangling. I like to tie a short cord to the nosecone with a loop in the end, tie a loop in the end of the long shock cord, tie the parachute to a large swivel, and then link all 3 together with a quick link. I feel like that reduces tangling and twisting, and it also makes it simple to disassemble all parts if necessary. Your setup will work fine, but while you are at the ranch, you could take a look at some of the other mid power recovery setups and see what you think.

Good luck and have a great time!

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1425789558.345565.jpg Went up on a blue thunder F50-6T 213mph 1028ft. Missed the video but it flew straight as an arrow. Got a nomax (9 inch square) and first fire Jr from Mike at BAR. Good bunch of guys up there.

Back