• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ShadowAero FLASH streamer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a small (3"x72") ShadowAero FLASH streamer. These appear to retail for $20 new, but I'm cheap (and not sure they are still available) so I figured I would see if someone here has one they don't use before I try to pay full freight. Doesn't have to be new, but does need to be in good condition.

Please PM an offer if you have one you are wiling to part with. For simplicity please include shipping (cheap as possible) to 75040.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
Have you actually sourced these? Where from? I wasn't aware Dave was still taking any outside orders for ShadowAero.

For what it's worth, I scored a ShadowAero Raven on Ebay a couple years ago. I have flown in, but also wanted the streamer and a new nosecone.
About a year ago, I contacted Dave and he happily made me a nose cone and sent a streamer as well. As of mid-2014, he was taking orders. Good Luck!

I sent an email to Dave, and he says that only the large are available. I'm hesitant to get one and cut it up as I don't think my sewing skills are up to the job. Therefore the search continues. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

On the Shadow website it indicates they are actually made by TopFlite. Reach out to Gary and see what he can do.

I sent him a PM, we'll see what he can do. I am sure he had/has some kind of agreement with Dave though.

I was told that the price of the material they used went up 10x. I don't think they will be making any more.

That is correct. The current price makes these babies too expensive. I looked into buying a roll of fabric to make my own. I guess heavy mylar is looking better all the time.

Back