Rocket to the Moon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I especially like the "Risks and Challenges" section:

Risks - Losing Rank, losing Pay, being kicked out of the military, litter (if rocket explodes in the atmosphere) imprisonment, explosions, injury, death, being sued, and having a complete operational take over by NASA or the Government, just to name a few.

Beautiful.

s6

"I thought to myself, how difficult could it really be......"

Again, beautiful.

s6

I...what...

I like his healthy optimism that we can send something to the moon on $100K. But then again, maybe that funding goes towards getting a studio set up to stage a hoax. :D

But my favorite...cameras that you can access from the internet. I guess I'd kill to have that router.

How about how he wants to get a group together who share the same interest to prove "extra terrestrials" do exist.
I guess we have too many terrestrials here and the extra ones are on the moon?

Or does he assume ET is waiting for his rocket up there?

One other question - the only pledge offering is for $10. There are 4 backers, but they only have $31 so far. Last I knew 4 x $10 was $40.
Must be some new common core math where the process is more important than the right answer........ :facepalm:

One other question - the only pledge offering is for $10. There are 4 backers, but they only have $31 so far. Last I knew 4 x $10 was $40.
Must be some new common core math where the process is more important than the right answer........ :facepalm:

I don't think you have to pledge at one of the benefit levels. If you pledge at one of those levels, you get the perks associated with that level. I guess that means the fella who pledged $1 doesn't get access to the webcams.

I thought about donating $10 so I could comment (only backers can comment) and tell him that he was an idiot. But then I would have given $10 to an idiot.

You only actually pay if he meets his goal. So highly unlikely he'll get there...

Actually - it could be a good joke - get a few thousand of us to pledge a few bucks each so it looks good but not enough to hit his target

Back