CJ's Punisher's in OZ build & trip across country to launch.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CJ, do you know what they got altitude wise on the V2? I am guessing 350'-400'.

They claim 700ft.

Most of us figured more like 500. Just the size of the thing skews your estimate when looking at the flight, plus it was 1 mile out from the LCO and camera's.

They claim 700ft.

Most of us figured more like 500. Just the size of the thing skews your estimate when looking at the flight, plus it was 1 mile out from the LCO and camera's.

Maybe the top was 700 ft and the botton 500 ft! That thing was huge. Awesome though.

That's some adventure Jim. Life might seem a bit dull for awhile when you get back.

That's some adventure Jim. Life might seem a bit dull for awhile when you get back.

Nah....soon as I return [Monday] hit the ground running. Have to finish the NSL project kits & get ready for NSL launch at our club.
That will keep me busy for awhile.
Then it's off to the Wildman & Crazy Jim traveling flying circus!

See ya soon everyone!

Here's a great shot of the plane, barely off the ground....buzzing the V-2 during photo session for the crowd.

DSC00354.JPG

A few more: after setting new O-3400 record...Nic's rocket showing minimal paint damage to NC and None to fin can....could fly again as, not bad for BOAT GLUE..... Mach 3.56..HUH?

Post-flight 3.JPG Pre-flight 2.JPG

One of my favorite's, the Kiwi carbon fiber "Weber" grill rocket! On a 4 grain CTI 54mm sparky.

P3130184.JPG sa-14.jpg

Last edited:
Saying goodbye to Ozzz , at the airport heading back to good ole USA....

Bryce has already returned to the country, AND made it out to fly (a pretty cool project) at the TRA Vegas Springfest launch this past weekend. Please try to keep up!

s6

Back