• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL 20 kits sold - THANK YOU!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabby8891

Habitual Tree Finder
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All 20 kits have been sold and mailed out. Thanks everyone for your support!:point::point:

*******************************************************************************************

Finally - we are down to one kit that is still available - thanks again for the tremendous response to our Fund Raising activity.

Previous Post below

Thanks to everyone who has purchased kits so far. Our club will be able to make flying safer and more fun going forward. I have removed items that are already sold, and as of this AM, only 6 kits remain.
I have discounted the original prices by 20%, in an attempt to entice anyone on the fence to send me a PM with an offer to purchase something.
Remember, I am open to offers. The club has no need for these kits, and we would like them all sold.

Original Post Below

A former member of the Tripoli MN club has donated some rocket kits to the club to be used for fundraising purposes. The Board of Directors has decided to offer the kits for sale on the Rocketry Forum. We believe they were purchased new in the mid to late 1990's. All are new, unopened and in excellent condition, except where noted. The suggested prices reflect a discount to current list prices, or an estimate of their value if they are no longer produced. We understand that market value migh be quite different than what we think they are worth, so please send me an offer if you are interested in any of these kits. There is no stated or implied warranty for these kits. They are sold as is....Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks for looking, and remember, 100% of the proceeds go to the Tripoli Mn club for equipment upgrades!

Last edited:
Surprised that the Black Brant II is still there! That is a great kit, and a terrific flyer. I had one back in like 91' that my older Brother built for me.
He did a killer job on the paint and decals. Made it perfect!
Sadly, one day when I was out flying it I put a D12-0 in by accident, or maybe it was on purpose to "See what would happen??".
Anyhow, the nose and chute popped and stopped the upward ascent of the Body, but the Fins tore right off and kept going up, then the whole mess fluttered down sadly to the ground.
I'de buy it but I just bought a couple of other Kits. Someday I'll get another BBII Kit.

Last edited:
PM sent on the Rand D Navy Strike and the Standard Arm. Tim

Lawndartman pointed out that there is a Rocket R&D Phoenix in the picture along with the other 4 R&D kits, He is absolutely correct and he has made a claim on it, I updated the post, but it is sold pending funds.

I have removed the sold items and reduced prices on the 6 remaining kits. Check out the revised original post.
Someone out there must like PML Phenolic and those Launch Pad kits. Make me and offer!
THanks for looking

JJSR - you sent me a PM with an offer for all three Launch Pad kits. Your mailbox is full, so I cannot respond. As of this AM, two of the three kits were sold, and I received an offer on the 3rd. Sorry
that I cannot offer you all three. IF the deals fall through, I will try to contact you if you delete some messages from your inbox

To Everyone - the response has been incredible to the 20 kits that were donated to the club for sale as a fundraiser. As of Friday 3/6 at 7PM, I am waiting for payment on one PML Ariel, and there is still one available.
I have received a PM from someone showing interest, but no commitments as of right now. Please let me know if you would like that kit - make an offer if you wish. Thanks.

Thanks Kevin.....My PML Ariel kit that I purchased from you, for the club fundraiser, arrived in perfect shape today(3/12/15) Greg Olson

Glad you were successful in unloading the kits.

Just wanted to say I put up a flight using one of the Dr. Rocket's Millenium motors I bought from you a couple of months ago. Sweet!

Glad you were successful in unloading the kits.

Just wanted to say I put up a flight using one of the Dr. Rocket's Millenium motors I bought from you a couple of months ago. Sweet!

Kit - Happy to hear you like the cases and they worked successfully. Hope you continue to enjoy them!

Back