• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 J's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave carver

....what hump?
Reaction score
AreoTech 38-720 with enclosures and seal disk $60

AeroTech 54-1280 complete $80

That includes shipping. Get them both for $130 shipped.

Send me a PM. I need a money order, paypal is no good because it takes them too long and I need property tax money.

Thanks!

dave

Last edited:
AreoTech 38-720 with enclosures and seal disk $60

AeroTech 54-1280 complete $80

That includes shipping. Get them both for $130 shipped.

Send me a PM. I need a money order, paypal is no good because it takes them too long and I need property tax money.

Thanks!

dave

54-1280 sold.

Your mailbox is full. Just wanted to let you know I picked up money order and it will go out in mail tomorrow. You should have it mid week FYI.

That was fast, all gone :)

I sold two J's in the morning
I sold two J's at night
I sold two J's in the afternoon
It makes me feel all right

I sold two J's in time of peace
And two in time of war
I sold two J's before I sold two J's,
And then I sold two more

This is what I thought of:

[video=youtube;5xWuQvnrhPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWuQvnrhPw[/video]

s6

Ahhh, there's nothing like a good derailment....anyone know where I can find one?... ;)

you wanna another derailment?

record_or_der-9.gif

s6

Can't believe I missed this.... Really need a 54/1280 :[

Yeah, 3 hours and it was gone. This sure is the place to sell off rocket stuff. You put a decent price on it and it will sell. Just keep an eagle-eye on this forum, some of the free things go out so fast it's over before you know it even started.

Your mailbox is full. Just wanted to let you know I picked up money order and it will go out in mail tomorrow. You should have it mid week FYI.

I missed this until my email up-date. Mailbox is now empty( it took a looong time to fill :p )

Back