• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech Phoenix System - RC Glider, Launch Tower, Complete electronics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabby8891

Habitual Tree Finder
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A former member of the Tripoli Mn club has donated some rocket kits to the club to sell for fundraising. Proceeds will be used to upgrade our Launch Pads/rails which
are in dire need of repair or replacement. I am on the Board of Directors for the club, so I volunteered to list the kits. This thread will be devoted to the Aerotech Phoenix
system. Another thread will list the traditional rocket kits.

The following will be sold as a package at what I think is a very good price.

1. Aerotech Phoenix rocket powered, radio controlled glider. This kit includes the 32mm case for the RC reloads. Brand new, opened but untouched
2. Aerotech Mantis Launch tower - 4 aluminum rods specified in the Phoenix instructions are included. Mantis is brand new (shipped in box for Initiator, but no rocket included)
3. Futaba 6EX-PCM system with servo's, transmitter, receiver, battery - everything you need for the Phoenix.

Entire package available for $175, plus shipping. SOLD
Remember, 100% of the proceeds go to the Tripoli Mn club, not my pocket!
Please pm with questions. Thanks.

RKT_Kits 022.jpg

Last edited:
Back