punisher build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not heavier "usage" but heavier MIXING. A little bit goes a long way. Use the same amount you are, but mix it up and you will see the difference. Too much is just as big of an issue. You will see real quick while mixing if you have too much.

Oh! So the dime sized estimation was still on point. Thanks again!

Weird because I can see them now and I saw them yesterday.

Speaking of seeing, I got to see this bad boy fly today. Now I'm looking forward to getting my Pinkisher built.

Extracting recovery mount straps to do some work for rail buttons without worry.

IMG_1144.png

Mounting vent band in the wrong location, will have to go back and shrink AV bay coupler to fit in nose cone. Fully dry fit before any glue!

IMG_1133.png

Homemade tool for new Wildman thin wall nose cones made from PVC by notching, along with the first step of a homemade swivel joint.

IMG_1153.jpg

Mounting vent band in the wrong location, will have to go back and shrink AV bay coupler to fit in nose cone. Fully dry fit before any glue!

View attachment 257221

Forgot to put the bulk plate on, when sizing for vent band placement....didn't you?

Don't feel bad in a hurry down here and did the same darn thing...[and I'm supposed to know better]

30 seconds on the shop belt sander, the thickness of the BP sanded off coupler, and all is well.

Good luck....have fun. This one's first flight will be on 6xl K-815 should be interesting!

Forgot to put the bulk plate on, when sizing for vent band placement....didn't you?

Don't feel bad in a hurry down here and did the same darn thing...[and I'm supposed to know better]

30 seconds on the shop belt sander, the thickness of the BP sanded off coupler, and all is well.

Good luck....have fun. This one's first flight will be on 6xl K-815 should be interesting!

Hah, technically my mistake was even more silly but the end result was the same. With this one having fun is implicit and required! Without avionics ready, I decided to launch on an I236 single deploy motor eject, and it was so nice I ran it back to the flight line with another I motor before the waiver closed! Great design and I cannot wait to push it with the larger motors.

Back