• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ya gotta see the nose cone on this E(vil)bay find!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stealth6

insert witty tagline here
Reaction score
My latest E(vil)bay find -

Check out the custom nosecone (which houses a video camera) on this rocket:
$_12.JPG

Listing is here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-Rock...634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a12bf972

As always - not my listing, I have nothing to do with this auction, just thought some of y'all would enjoy it.

s6

Ha ha! That's nice. TP roll, scotch tape and some kind of opaque plastic. The thing taped in at the very top might be a potato. Some kind of a Spudnik maybe.

Dang... After all the time and expense I've put into creating the CinerocDV... I've got to compete with *THAT*?!

It seems the auction is just for the camera which looks like an 808, not a bad deal if that's the case

Why do I even look at these things?!!!
It's like the kind of Rockets I see in bad dreams!!!
I wish it was illegal to post pictures of such monstrosities.
Last night I had a nightmare that I was doing a cloth layup on a BT-55, and the cloth would'nt stay on, and the Epoxy was still wet, and I could'nt find any nitrile gloves. I'm going to be doing that particular layup later on this evening, and I know it will go smoothly, but the dream really had me feeling out of sorts for most of the morning.:(

Last night I had a nightmare that I was doing a cloth layup on a BT-55, and the cloth would'nt stay on, and the Epoxy was still wet, and I could'nt find any nitrile gloves. I'm going to be doing that particular layup later on this evening, and I know it will go smoothly, but the dream really had me feeling out of sorts for most of the morning.:(

We have several new and exciting treatments for that condition. Most are inpatient though and you don't get X-Acto knives during your stay.

Back