The Movie Game: Love it, hate it or not seen it!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, but not as good as the first.

Chronicles of Narnia... The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

I like just about anything by Hayao Miyazaki. It's been a long time since I've seen it though (except Grave of the Fireflies).

Never seen Being John Malkovich though

The Howling

I like just about anything by Hayao Miyazaki. It's been a long time since I've seen it though (except Grave of the Fireflies).

Never seen Being John Malkovich though

The Howling

It was OK

20 Million Miles from Earth.

Operation Crossbow (figured I'd leap in with a movie featuring rocketry)

Loved it! Human piloted test prototype of the V-1 also (Woman-piloted!)

No Highway in the Sky (Jimmy Stewart as an airplane company engineer, and two of the company's new airliners mysteriously crashed, a sort of parallel to the British Comet. An obscure but interesting movie).

- George Gassaway

BTW - About the Abyss, which I loved, try to see the Directors cut sometime, it's a better movie. Portions of the ending are more dark, and sheds more light on the original plot (how's that for a juxtaposition?). In case you don't think you'll see the director's cut, here's the ending portion.
[video=youtube;VD3vOduCwu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3vOduCwu0[/video]

Last edited:
Loved it! Human piloted test prototype of the V-1 also (Woman-piloted!)

No Highway in the Sky (Jimmy Stewart as an airplane company engineer, and two of the company's new airliners mysteriously crashed, a sort of parallel to the British Comet. An obscure but interesting movie).

- George Gassaway

BTW - About the Abyss, which I loved, try to see the Directors cut sometime, it's a better movie. Portions of the ending are more dark, and sheds more light on the original plot (how's that for a juxtaposition?). In case you don't think you'll see the director's cut, here's the ending portion.

The Abyss Deleted scenes...LOVED THE MOVIE EVEN MORE!

No Highway in the Sky - Not seen it...

Alien Resurrection

Last edited:
Back