Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very sorry about some of you not getting an email, we have been upgrading our server and adding some future features. Something must have went wrong and we will look into that.
As far as missing this deal, I will honor the pricing till midnight tonight for all that have missed the email.

https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1040

Thank You
Sales Dept

Thanks for extending the offer. It is very tempting. I still have the 4 Inch All Americian that I purchased for $99.99 that I have yet to start to build.

no email here either. I logged in and re-subscribed to the newsletter. should I be good now?

Just curious about what emails were sent when

I got an email on Tuesday the 24th talking about the Hump Day sale
I received nothing on Wednesday itself and was reminded by a post here on TRF (getting old - can't remember an email from the day before...)
I then received 2 emails the 27th about the flat rate shipping

So just out of curiosity, was there an e,ail actually on Wednesday the 25th?

Thanks
Les

There was an email that went out at aprox 7PM EST Wednesday and we have heard from a few people that did not receive one.
We are working on the problem and should have it fixed for this Wednesday.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Woot woot! My Hump Day order just shipped . . . either less people bought this cool rocket than I would have thought or this is Great Service! I'll go with Great Service . . . as this rocket was too good to pass on.

Thanks Floyd.

I tried very hard not to order it the first round, then it went and showed up at the discounted price again making it all the more painful. :cry: I do plan for my next rocket kit to be FG and that seems like a really nice option. But I have one rocket that I just finished that needs more sanding & painting, and another one that I haven't even started to build yet, so I just didn't need another kit to be distracting me right this moment (don't want to make the other rockets jealous just yet :) ). Hopefully it or something similar will appear again sometime later this year, and I'm sure I'll jump on it then. But looking forward to what other offers will be made on future Hump Days.
And hoping to see some build threads for the Reaper 3 as well! :pop:

Order mine via email. Got an order confirmation. Still waiting for a PayPal invoice. No rush, just hoping it went through as planned.

For Some reason my IE 11 browser wouldn't work on any of the HTTPS pages. Does on other sites. I was at work and tested it with IE 10 and it ran fine. Wasn't going to risk a double order. No clue if it is my computer or the server upgrades. I know I was good back at the BF sale.

Mine shipped today also. I am afraid I might be starting to get a build pile as large as cwbullet, but I know no-one has one that big.

I received the shipping notice the other day.
I almost thought my order didn't go through but, it did.
The rocket is "suppose" to be here this afternoon.

JD

Back