Rocketry Warehouse brings back Hump Day Happy Hour Sale and more !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
It is true, starting tomorrow we will be bringing back the Hump Day Happy Hour Sale.
The sale will start at 7 PM EST and will now last until 12 AM EST (to help give those west coast folks a chance to buy).
We will try and have this sale every week at the same time.

We have been making allot of progress on improving our business over the last few months. A few changes we would like to pass on now and few more in the coming days.
1. We have moved to a new location that now offers us more room for expansion and better organization of the products we carry.
2. We have hired some new employees to help offer faster shipping times and better customer service.
3. We are greatly expanding the products we carry. check back often as we will be adding new products daily and weekly.

There will be more new announcements very soon.
Want to make sure to stay on top of all new changes, make sure you have an account on the Rocketry Warehouse website and subscribe to the newsletter.
If you have any questions or suggestions please send us an email to [email protected]

Thank You
Sales Dept

Just made an account to receive your newsletter. I will be ordering some Proline 4500 form you very soon. (it would be nice if it went on sale, hint hint)

Very exciting! BTW, I made a small order on Monday and it shipped on Tuesday and I'll have it tomorrow! Amazing.

Great to see this come back... but it's not going to be good for my wallet.

YESSSSSS!!!!! I have been anxiously watching the site for several weeks waiting for the return of the Wednesday sale. I am signed in and counting the minutes.

And now I will be building a Reaper...

Put that 38special on sale again. Lost my last one on maiden flight on a G80. Vanished, poof! 4 set of eyes and nothing.

JRK

And now I will be building a Reaper...

Put that 38special on sale again. Lost my last one on maiden flight on a G80. Vanished, poof! 4 set of eyes and nothing.

JRK

Oh, and BTW, I like your new shipping & handling work! Shows you're really trying to make things work for all. Hats off to ya and thanks for your efforts!

Back