Narcon 2015 Presentation

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In case anyone was interested, here is my rcbg and large rockets made out of depron presentation I did at narcon. Due to size, I had to remove the embedded videos and put links to youtube instead. If you download, it is a powerpoint presentation, if you view in slide show mode the bullets will come up one at a time. clicking on the youtube links will require you to find your browser window because the movie will come up in the browser, not in the presentation. Hope someone finds it interesting or useful.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2355321

Link to the blog page with the zipped file. I can't upload here since filesize is even more limited.

Cool stuff you have there. Now I'm even more sorry I couldn't attend NARCON this year. Enjoyed the videos on YouTube as well.

Do you have the video of the Mach-10 fluttering? I'd be interested to see what happened.

I thought it was on youtube, but I guess I had it on a disk somewhere, I'll see if I can find it tonight, I can't figure out how to extract it back out of the original presentation...
I know failure is so much more interesting that success:)

Frank

Cool stuff you have there. Now I'm even more sorry I couldn't attend NARCON this year. Enjoyed the videos on YouTube as well.

Do you have the video of the Mach-10 fluttering? I'd be interested to see what happened.

VERY, VERY nicely done, Frank. I have stashed your .ppt away for future reference.

Thanks for taking the time to do the presentation and adding this great resource to the hobby knowledge base for us to make use of.

Brian, I found the flutter video and uploaded it to youtube and updated the slides to have the link included....

Frank

Last edited:
Back