• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc. "stuff"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketeer Gator

Reaction score
Sale ended THX to all the buyers,hope your items bring you tons of joy!

Last edited:
What are you guys using for a "Field Box" ? I've not had one for my RC Planes and stuff for a long time. Now that I'm looking for one to keep my Rocket stuff in I can't find one that's "just right", their all build to house gas jugs, props, you know, airplane stuff. The one I want will have a long bottom drawer to keep my engines in, next drawer up to have the igniters, parts, places to put glue bottles, a place to keep my controller, a place for xtra chutes, wading, a battery. Wish I had access to a laser cutter but looks like it'll be power tool time ! :) ( does a Tim the Toolman grunt here )

What are you guys using for a "Field Box" ? I've not had one for my RC Planes and stuff for a long time. Now that I'm looking for one to keep my Rocket stuff in I can't find one that's "just right", their all build to house gas jugs, props, you know, airplane stuff. The one I want will have a long bottom drawer to keep my engines in, next drawer up to have the igniters, parts, places to put glue bottles, a place to keep my controller, a place for xtra chutes, wading, a battery. Wish I had access to a laser cutter but looks like it'll be power tool time ! :) ( does a Tim the Toolman grunt here )
Give up now! Just get a toolbox-fill it up. Rinse, repeat. Rinse again and repeat again. Pretty soon, you'll just cave in and buy a trailer. Then you can be a VENDOR!

I sure hope you're OK Chris,,,,
It really is nice to hear from ya....

Teddy

funny guys, but since my workshop ain't heated and I don't wanna wait this one looks pretty good, I can do some mods come spring, ( yea right )
EFLA180_a0.jpg

My apologies RKeller but etoyoc PMed first and you both used exact pm header.Its totally my fault sorry for the confusion!

My apologies RKeller but etoyoc PMed first and you both used exact pm header.Its totally my fault sorry for the confusion!

Fair enough, life sucks and then you die. Thats what my mother always told me when i complained :)

Received my CR's Thanks for the great service!! I sent you a tip (PP) to cover shipping, don't expect you to give away your items. Still a fantastic deal. THANKS AGAIN!!

Back