QCRS Launch Saturday February 28th 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be my dad, Richard Bennett. I will have him PM you his contact information.

Thanks,
Zach

Zach,

I got him PM, I also sent him a return PM with my email address included. Please have him send me an email and I will make sure I get him a copy of his L1 cert video.

Talk to you guys soon...

First up for me was a 3FNC on a CTI I-470 White Thunder, went to 3300 and change and the video turned out well. Second and last flight was Eclipse SS on a CTI 6 grain 54 K-750 Red. Went to 7800 feet and change, and I was really happy with how the video turned out. Once I am able to sift through and post process the videos, I will share more. Until then, here are some screen grabs from Eclipse SS...

Capture 1.JPG Capture 2.JPG Capture 3.JPG Capture 4.JPG Capture 5.JPG

Zach,

I got him PM, I also sent him a return PM with my email address included. Please have him send me an email and I will make sure I get him a copy of his L1 cert video.

Talk to you guys soon...

Ok! I will tell him. Thanks Justin!!!

Zach

Awesome captures, Justin! Looks like a good day to fly over the white stuff.

Looking forward to attending the March launch!

-Eric-

Awesome captures, Justin! Looks like a good day to fly over the white stuff.-Eric-

It was a good day indeed. It was a memorable day in many ways.

Here are the videos:
[video=youtube;bWPdm0miabM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPdm0miabM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nice job as always young man!

It was a good day indeed. It was a memorable day in many ways.

Here are the videos:
[video=youtube;bWPdm0miabM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPdm0miabM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Looked like you all had great flying weather! That's the best time to fly there IMO. No evil corn, no muddy mess, and real easy to spot a chute againts all the snow. ;-)
Great job as always Justin, capturing the days events.

Dennis, very nice flight on the 38/1200 K-1127 Blue. Thank you for flying Loki Research and thank you very much for your support sir!
Justin, that's the best video I have of one so far. :) If anyone got a still photo, Please send it my way if you would please.

Nice videos Justin, glad to see you behind the camera again :)

Back