54 & 38 RAS system

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kehoes23

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg
This is something that I always wanted, Reload Adapter System (RAS). I now have six reload cases, three for the 38 and three for the 54, now I'll have to choose witch reload to buy. The RAS is for Aerotec reload case.:tongue:

Pardon me for my ignorance, but the RAS for Aerotech. Can it effectively give you the same options as CTI does with their 3&6 grain cases and spacer system? One thing that has kept me from Aerotech/Rousetech systems has been the need for all the different cases for various loads.

Pardon me for my ignorance, but the RAS for Aerotech. Can it effectively give you the same options as CTI does with their 3&6 grain cases and spacer system? One thing that has kept me from Aerotech/Rousetech systems has been the need for all the different cases for various loads.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1424452479.588592.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1424452493.290894.jpg
Yes, it's the same as CTI, these are the instructions for the 38. Hope this helps.

I have the 38 and really like it, but I find I am acquiring almost all of the other cases to accommodate the motors that require plugged forward closures, warp-9 and boost-sustain motors. No way to fly these with the spacers unfortunately.

I have the 38 and really like it, but I find I am acquiring almost all of the other cases to accommodate the motors that require plugged forward closures, warp-9 and boost-sustain motors. No way to fly these with the spacers unfortunately.

I flew the H999 with adapters in my 480 case just fine. Just put some dog barf in the charge well and taped over it. Worked no problem. Here it is:ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1407110121.931215.jpg

I wondered about doing that, since they do have delay/smoke grains, but didn't have the guts to try. It is a fun motor, isn't it!

Hahaha yes, Now that I think about it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've done :facepalm: Its and amazing motor! the H669 is pretty fun for small rockets too.

image.jpg
Second package came in, still waiting for one more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 49
My last package came in, it's a GLR Vertical Assault kit, as you may not know GLR has switch to FW FG airframes, not sure why but it's still a nice kit.

Just something that is driving me nuts....

RAS means Reload Adapter System.

So RAS system means Reload Adapter System System. :)

Back