Thanks to everyone who participated in my closed thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two complaints? Why do people have to get butthurt over words on a screen? I have my suspicions that it was the same guy twice. I don't see where anyone was promised a life free from offense and consternation. Some people….sheesh.

Two complaints? Why do people have to get butthurt over words on a screen? I have my suspicions that it was the same guy twice. I don't see where anyone was promised a life free from offense and consternation. Some people….sheesh.

"YOU CAN"T FIGHT IN HERE! THIS IS THE WAR ROOM!"

Don't we have a right or somethuing like that to "face our accusers"? Close a thread for 2 undisclosed complaints? Hell moderator, strip the identifying info and post 'em! Like the cops who come by and visit my parties, "Sir, we've had a complaint about the noise coming from your home and people skinny-dipping (kiddin' on that last part ;^))". They don't ID who complained, just that there was a complaint and what it was...

OleDog

Yes, I did as well...

It's not enough apparently to explain one's viewpoints without trying to "proselytize" others or whatever... merely mentioning religion AT ALL seems enough to send people over the edge nowdays...

Later! OL JR :)

+1 on that

Criticism accepted. This thread has little positive to add. No need to repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back