• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Binder Design 4" Honest John kit 54mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hello all,

Up for sale is a 4" Honest John kit from Binder design.

Flies on 54mm motors.

The kit is partially assembled, as you can see from the photo - good craftsmanship throughout.

The fiberglass tail cone has the motor tube installed and is pre-slotted for the fins.

Fins are well matched, 1/4" plywood.

The tube spiral has been partially filled, and has the lower half of the fiberglass nose cone attached - this kit separates at the middle of the cone.

The vaccu-formed plastic detail parts all appear to be present, 45" parachute, shock cord, detailed instructions, etc.

The finished model is 4" diameter x 58.5" tall.

Kit originally retailed at $360, asking $150 plus $10 shipping.

Please PM or email danwolman at gmail dot com with interest or questions -

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0859.jpg

No love for the Binder honest john kit?

Anyone?

It could really use a good home...it's beyond what I'm able to fly at this time.

PM me or email danwolman at gmail dot com if interested or questions...

thanks!

Very nice kit. I built one around 5 years ago. Should have built it dual deploy. Never have flown it. I will fly it at NSL on an I or J if I decide to have an Honest John day flying all my various Honest Johns ending up with an M or N flight.

I would very much like to have it, but I have to work it into the budget. Right now CV axles have higher priority..... I'll get back to to in a couple weeks and see if you still have it.

Back