I helped unload some of the Semroc stuff shipped to eRockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
Randy cancelled the regular Tuesday night build session this week as the Semroc containers arrived. Most of the usual Tuesday night build gang showed up anyway to help unload and stock stuff. It was obvious the gang at eRockets had been really busy the past week and are still working hard to unload all the stuff shipped from Semroc. These guys are putting in some long hours bringing in all this extra material and putting it on the shelves. Randy said he would post an update sometime to let people know the progress the team was making.

Semroc eliminated many nose cones from their web pages as the inventory was sold off. Are these cones going to become available again in the near future?

+1
I wish Randy every success with his venture and look forward to being able to support him with my wallet. It is clear that rebooting SEMROC will take a while and I expect he will start with the most popular and profitable items first. Makes sense.

What I as a customer would like to see is some indication of a sequence we can expect for availability of stuff at a high level. His announcement a few weeks ago mentioned kits but not parts I think, so I am naturally curious to see what his anticipated priorities will be.

Anyway, he has a lot of excited customers champing at the bit so for now I'm just sitting back waiting for good news!

Good luck Randy! We are happy for you!

Marc

Semroc eliminated many nose cones from their web pages as the inventory was sold off. Are these cones going to become available again in the near future?

That's a question for Randy. I don't have any details on Randy's business plan or priorities for products. I don't work there; I was just helping out last night along with 5 or 6 other guys from the same club that Randy is in. As Marc_G stated, there is a lot Randy and the other guys have to do. The intent of my post is to provide some feedback that Randy and the other guys are working hard on getting Semroc up and running again.

I just thought you might have some information to share with us, thanks for your efforts with moving things along.

Latest posts

Back