"SkyPyrate" Rocketry beasties..back to post 1 !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No..... more like ICJWDYE... (It's CJ, what do you expect).

CJ and I were skyping a week or two ago... discussing an avionics bay design for Our Children's Future. Well.... as all rocket conversations go... we got sidetracked. Jim here led me to the Australian Rocketry website... showing me some stuff about Thunda down Unda. Needless to say,,,, that post came up. :p

Geeshhh......BlackBRAT....err, I mean blackbrandt, thanks for ruining the punch line. I was gonna make 'em wait till tomorrow and kill'em with anticipation. Keep it up and you will be "Forever Alone" Timing my friend........is everything in a gag.

But ya forgot the most important part of the G-88-G motor..... THE CASE ! Ya you showed the re-load thrust curve, but it has a "special" edition case! Once fired becomes a cradle to hold your rocket while working on it.!

[I made this poster, for my trip to Australia, where I'm doing another Crazy Jim Pyrate drag race at Thunder Down Under, the link blackBRAT showed is the drag race thread on their forum]

View attachment 255137

This is family friendly.....

Molly actually works at our local Hooters & that's a family resteruant!

We have one of the largest Pyrate day celebrations in the country, ours last a week at the beach!
Ya'll should really come down and check it out. Molly here and a bunch of her friends were decked out in wench gear riding the floats in the Buccaneer Parade.

Umm to the question at hand. Thirsty, this center of gravity seemed to move fore....not aft.....LOL! Change your handle to ThirstyBuccaneer & come on down to Pyrate day...you'll fit right in.

PS Thirsty, where 'd you find video of my cousin? FaceCrook?

Wayco.....see post#4

Good golly Miss Molly!

I guess if you're a pyrate, it's a good idea to have a reliable pair of flotation devices in case of plank walkin' and keel haulin'... Does she go by the nickname Unsinkable Molly Brown?

It does seem like the center of gravity is shifted forward, but I'm thinking maybe the center of pressure might be right there with it. Better run some sims...

Are Pyrate Beasties what happens when you drink cocktails made from Black Velvet, Captain Morgan, Apple Sauce, and All Purpose Cleaner?

Ahrrrg...ye disc'vrd da secr't!

It makes a great breakfast drink,containing everything needed to jump start your day....then doubles as a wonderful shampoo/conditioner.

After a glass or two......you wonder what condition, your condition is in, leading to those lightening bolt [ya missed the bottle of shine] brainstorming moments.

Recently discovered it makes the best motor cleaning product I have ever used! :surprised:

Man did this thread get side tracked.....ah... but so what, this is more entertaining.

We'll get around to it soon enough.

LET the PUZZLE begin. Where are you DON?

Remember this?

100_4148.jpg 100_4149.jpg 100_4149.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Attachments

• 100_4150.jpg
    100_4150.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
So is there still a puzzle going on here? I'm very confused. Maybe my brain is still scrambled by the sight of Miss Molly. Aren't we finding a rocket or something? I need more clues. Is it hiding in the cleavage?

OH, look, AGGRRrrrrrrr picture of Jim holding the finished product.
Dam some of it seems to be missing, sorry it dropped on the deck and looks to have broke in to puzzle parts.:y:

ppuzzle1.jpg

Found a couple of more p-arrrhh-ts of the puzzle....

ppuzzle2.jpg

dlb ye scallywag, ye be holdin out on us? Out be with the rest of it or it's plank for ye!

Last edited:
No not the plank, speak of , I found a few more pieces over by the plank.
Dam look at all the shark out there waiting for a jumper, But there also a Molly Rogers waiting too!:flyingpig:

ppuzzle3.jpg

Arrrrrrrgh... Who farrrrrghted...?

Swab ye poop deck, ye scurvy bilge rat... Arrrghhhh...

Arrrrrgh... Ye pyrates don't even know how to spell rocket. Here's a hint fer ye --- it starts with an arrrrrrgh...

Last edited by a moderator:
hahhahaha
hey found another. I think the shark may have one of the pieces.

ppuzzle4.jpg

Arrggghhhhh those puzzle pieces keep show up.

ppuzzle5.jpg

If I guess right... do I win a cookie? :)

attachment.php

It's a rocket painted to be the same color as a pickup!

First ten customers get a truck!

Yay!

Someone remind me to never tell bratbrandt any secrets, but for now he gets no prizes.

More and more pieces agggrrrrrrr coming.

ppuzzle6.jpg

Last edited:
Back