Just joined NAR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rejoined a few months ago, I had just gotten lazy in letting my membership lapse. Since I am a "rejoiner", I do not get the free stuff, but it is important to support the NAR for all the services provided, particularly the insurance.

Yeah, I ought to do the same. For me, it's more about supporting the organization, and rocketry in general.

NAR #91415 here an glad to be aboard!! Whenever I get the freebies plan on giving them to a young rocketeer to try an fuel the sport.Just hope they get here by his B-day in Sept. :neener:

NAR #91415 here an glad to be aboard!! Whenever I get the freebies plan on giving them to a young rocketeer to try an fuel the sport.Just hope they get here by his B-day in Sept. :neener:

There ya go. Kids probably appreciate free goodies more than us grizzled grownups anyway. :present:

If the freebies don't arrive in time, go ahead and buy a fun Level-1 kit or two and put it together with him so he can have a birthday launch. ;)

There ya go. Kids probably appreciate free goodies more than us grizzled grownups anyway. :present:

If the freebies don't arrive in time, go ahead and buy a fun Level-1 kit or two and put it together with him so he can have a birthday launch. ;)

Already on that...:D...found a Estes "spin control" launch set at Hobby Lobby on a clearance shelf for $20,comes with everything needed ,even a couple A motors.Prob snag a "ready 2 fly" also so he will have something to launch on his B-day.

Back