UKRA Membership

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Applications for membership of the UKRA are now being accepted.
Pricing is as per last year, the only difference being that the Registered Member option is no longer available.

Here is a link to the membership pricing

https://www.ukra.org.uk/membership/cost

If you would like to join or renew with UKRA I can send you a paypal invoice for your membership.
To do this simply email UKRAMembership at outlook.com with a request for an invoice.

If you prefer, you can send a cheque made payable to UKRA to:
UKRA
c/o Simon Heavens
10 Lynwood Road
Redhill
RH1 1JS

Not sure if mine has ran out yet. My UKRA number is in my sig if you can check please.

Hi Pyropete,
As UKRA membership runs from 1st January to 31st December each year technically everyone's membership has expired. Before I started processing membership applications the consensus of the UKRA Council was that all 2014 memberships should continue into 2015 as there was no way to renew. Now that we are accepting membership applications I would think it reasonable to say that all existing members from 2014 will have a valid membership until the end of February 2015 which should give everyone enough time to renew if they so wish.

Back