Thunderstruck 5 DVD Has Shipped - at last.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erbarlow

Reaction score
As of 4:00pm EST all pre-orders and online orders, both DVD and Blu-ray, have shipped. I appreciate all of your patience and apologize for the delay. I hope you enjoy the DVD!

If you have any problems please let me know.

The packages are shipping via USPS and should arrive in 2-8 business days.

In the mean time, check out the Thunderstruck 5 Trailer below.

Thanks!
-Eric

**I have added a list of all flyers that are on the DVD for your convenience**
TS5 Flyer list.jpg

[video=vimeo;119311785]https://vimeo.com/119311785[/video]

TS5 DVD.jpg TS5 Bluray.jpg IMG_5898.jpg

Attachments

• TS5 Flyer list.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
As a side note if anyone has any issues with the product or the process FEEL FREE to email me at [email protected]. :wink:

Also if anyone is interested in ordering a DVD or Blu-ray still, they will ship immediately from this point forward. I WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS ON THE FORUM.
Email at [email protected] if you would like to order any DVDs.

-Eric

Last edited:
I have not received my Thunderstruck 5 DVD yet, if it was sent "media rate" through the USPS with no tracking I don't have a lot of confidence it will show up, the Chicago post office where I am located is terrible service and basically will throw away without delivering most media rate type stuff as they look at it like junk mail they don't have the time or man power to deliver. Can I pay you extra for the shipping to ship me a copy with a tracking number so it will arrive, I know of a few more who purchased this DVD that are in the same situation I'm in, so was asking you here so they will also know if you can do that. Thanks.

If worst comes to worst I will have an extra copy at the Dekalb IL. launch Sat.

Bob, Thanks appreciate the offer. Eric emailed me and is going to send mine out 1st class so hopefully I will have it soon.
By the way you probably know but just in case they canceled the Dekalb IL launch on Sat. claiming field is to muddy, that filed is a little small for the monsters I launch anyway, so looking foward to next Michiana and QCRS launch this month. .

Last edited:
Bob, Thanks appreciate the offer. Eric emailed me and is going to send mine out 1st class so hopefully I will have it soon.
By the way you probably know but just in case they canceled the Dekalb IL launch on Sat. claiming field is to muddy, that filed is a little small for the monsters I launch anyway, so looking foward to next Michiana and QCRS launch this month. .

Great to here Eric hooked you up! Looking forward to seeing some of your tiny MicroMax rockets going up next weekend:wink:
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Back