Countyline's Tax refund sale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
It's tax time again. What to do with that extra cash? Buy rocket stuff! How to get the most bang for your buck? By checking out Countyline's Black Friday sale. When? Feb 27th, 28th. and March 1st. What's on sale? A mess of stuff actual items will be announced closer to time. We will run it like the Black Friday sale Price changes Friday morning. One twist I may toss out some 1 day only sales. Madcow cardboard kits on sale one of the days? Possible.
One thing I won't have is the Hazmat (other vendors are going to help in that department) But none Hazmat items will be there.

Note to the moderators. I know this is the wrong area for this but I can't post under the Manufacturers section so feel free to move it to the proper place.
Thanks

Darn and Jack Daniels has me able to spend money now

Any special announcements around that time ??

Also I saw countylinehobbies on LDRS vendor list! Nice

I'm 30 minutes from Torrey Farms this week and have an offer of a place to stay so may attend and will need some toys to bring along..

Nick

Let's see, corporate tax usually submitted last day 9/15; personal tax in on 10/15... I guess I'm waiting for Black Friday/Saturday (again)...

Can you explain what you mean about the hazmat thing?

I haven't gone to the 5 hour class and paid the class fee to learn how to dot the It's properly so I can't ship Hazmat. I can sell it at a launch and I can mail the none Hazmat motors (got the Hazmat insurance and a letter authorizing it from DC). The biggest thing is getting the class setup and done with my day job and life viewing for time. Do till then...
Mr. Bob

Here is what will be on sale.
LOC 4" and smaller kits 30% off all weekend.
AT kits and motors 30% off one day
Quest 30% off one day
Madcow 20% one day
US Rockets 20% one day

Here is what will be on sale.
LOC 4" and smaller kits 30% off all weekend.
AT kits and motors 30% off one day
Quest 30% off one day
Madcow 20% one day
US Rockets 20% one day

Hmmmm.... (Feels ache coming from wallet already)

Are those discounts off list or off your current prices? I assume list, but wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised!

Sale prices are off of list. Got to be able to replace the items without going in the hole.
Madcow discount is on the cardboard kits only.
AT will be unlimited qty. If the order ok's back orders.

Just got an E-mail. Q2G2's have been shipped so they will be available. Also Custom and New way rockets are going to be discounted also.

For the folks that order multiple days I will put the orders together and refund the difference.

I had a extra couple hours to update all the sale pricing today. It will be uploaded around 2:00 AM EST. All set so no need for multiple day shopping.

Only a few hours to go. I will be updating the website around 9:00 PM EST. Thanks for everyone's interest. Orders and USPS tracking numbers will start to go out Monday.

I had 3 of them at the start of the weekend and you got the last one.;) It is a great cluster kit.

Big box at the door today. LOC Tri-star. I had forgot how big this kit was! Monster! Great price on a great old kit. Thanks Bob. Tim Thomas L3

Big box at the door today. LOC Tri-star. I had forgot how big this kit was! Monster! Great price on a great old kit. Thanks Bob. Tim Thomas L3

It is a nice big kit. LOC made a 29mm Tristar until a couple years ago. I still fly mine. But the original with 38mm motor tubes:wink: And the transition is big enough to make a e-bay. if you are going to LDRS you may want to bring it for the Drag Race I will be sponsoring. 3 H115DM first up and returned with all 3 motors lit scores a $50.00 gift certificate.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

looks like the Fathersday sale is a go. Not as big as past sales. Mostly keying in on items Father and son (or grandson) can do together. Starter sets, motors, RC cars airplanes.
Watch for it Fathers day weekend.

Don't forget daughter's I build rockets with my dad and my 10 year old daughter.

And I wasn't going to buy anymore rockets for a while. I couldn't resist the new Madcow Bomarc.

Back