Countyline mini launch 2.0 is on

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Countyline's mini launch 2.0 is on (1.0 was Michiana's plan B). Feb 28 with a weather make up day of March 7th. from 10:00-4:00 EST I have ran an add in the local "Pennysaver" in the 2 countys our shop is at hoping to get some kids to check it out. Hope the clouds are higher and the wind is calmer then last time.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
11960 E 500 North
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Just FYI I will have my Hazmat motors on sale there, as that is our Tax Refund sale weekend also. More info coming soon.
Mr. Bob

I think I have relatives coming up, but I might see if I can make it. There are some trees in need of decorating as I recall.

Launch 1.0 was a fun little impromptu launch. It would be fun to attend another one.

Weather so far is partly cloudy but cold. So it is on and for the cold blooded people want to come down on the 7th I will put the pads up and do it again.

So... does that mean you are doing both this weekend and the next, or does that mean that you have moved to the next weekend only?

Week be doing both. Then the weekend after I will be at Dekalb then Three Oaks after that.

I really need to launch a couple of rockets off of 1/4" rod. Will you have that there or should I swing by the club trailer and pick a pad up?

-Dave

Only about a dozen rockets went up. My fingers finally thawed out from helping kids prep there rockets. But spent a bunch of time b.sing in the heated rocket shack.

Back