Who here watches the Superbowl?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who watches the Superbowl

• Yes, I enjoy football

• No, can't stand sports ( or football)

• I watch the commercials

• Other (specify in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay- I'm mystified. What the heck is the Puppy Bowl?? Don't get me wrong-I'll watch Football, but maybe if it really has dogs in it the Viking Princess would be interested. She just swoons over puppies of any breed. She's been nagging for a Vallhund ever since my Black Lab died of old age.

My lack of interest in this year's Superbowl is that I don't like Bill Belicheat, Tom "Stompyfoot" Brady, Pete "Wahhhhh" Carroll, and Richard "I'm gonna have a career in the WWE" Sherman.

If it were possible that neither team could win the game, I might watch.

Puppy Bowl was kinda' slow this year, so I began looking through the channels and discovered there is a "Kitten Bowl II" on the Hallmark Channel.
I'm gonna' check this out for a bit.:)
My Cats will enjoy watching this, as they were totally into watching Puppy Bowl, but now there is Kittens!

SNL - Totino's Super Bowl Activity Pack for Women

[video=youtube;A8WIBv3erj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8WIBv3erj8[/video]

LOVE all sport except a select few... Football, Basketball and Baseball for some reason just don't like them. I also tend not to like to watch sports, it's only fun if you're actually playing :)

SNL - Totino's Super Bowl Activity Pack for Women

[video=youtube;A8WIBv3erj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8WIBv3erj8[/video]

Saw that last night on SNL...hilarious! ;) Go Vanessa!

Tied at halftime 14-14, pretty good game so far...Oh no....."Butterface" Perry is getting ready to sing- *yawn*...(farts into a couch cushion) and, walks into the kitchen.

Time to refuel on cheesy nachos....Wish my Packers were there...:sigh:

I did watch Katy Perry's half time show but then Bob "Old Red Eyes" Costas came on and I changed the channel.

Yep, he's got what i call...."Those Anti-Christ Eyes" :lol: and, just think people always thought Ozzy was pure Evil on earth. :headbang:

Decent halftime show though when the dancing Palms, Sharks and, especially the cute little happy Beach Balls came out! :D

Best commercial so far: The Dodge 100 year anniversary with the interviews and, 100 year old guy doing doughnuts/burnouts in a new Hellcat. :w:

I live in CT and don't like the Pats. seems like they have a pathological need to cheat, which is too bad because they usually don't need to. Wonder how many more years Brady hads and what they will do then.....

I'm an off and on CFL fan. Not much of a sports person generally. I like going to a CFL game once in a while and I've seen a few good soccer games.
I am watching the Super Bowl this year though. I live close enough to Seattle that I'm a band wagon fan.
Go Seahawks!

Bud Light "Pac-Man Party" commercial was pretty good.......:grin: Wuka Wuk!

Doritos "When Pigs Fly" commercial will probably attract some attention here for attaching a *Vertebrae Swine* to a model rocket.....:no: Still #$@%ing hilarious though! :lol:

Its over.....including a massive fight in the end zone and, ejection of a player in the last 18 seconds!

What an unbelievable end to the season....

Packer fans believe.......we will be back again someday. ;)

Yes! While I can't stand sports, I always at least root for the home team... they don't disappoint!

Not a fan of either of the teams, but feel fantastic how the game went, Seahawks LUCK ran out!!

Yeah, it was quite the exciting finish. Seattle looks to be assured a TD, and BAM!! Interception! Nice play. Too bad spoiled children finished the game on very sour note.

Adrian

The coach lost the game. He must have had money riding on it.

That may have been the single worse play call in NFL history. I don't see how you could actually make a more costly decision than that. Someone may tie it for stupid, but no one will "best" it.

That may have been the single worse play call in NFL history. I don't see how you could actually make a more costly decision than that. Someone may tie it for stupid, but no one will "best" it.

I can understand the rationale behind it. Everyone in the building was expecting Lynch to get the ball, so when the defense stacked the middle to stop him, they'd surprise them with the pass. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

One good thing, though, is we're supposed to get another foot of snow up here, so I won't have to listen to the obnoxious Patriots fans at work gloating about the game. At least not until Tuesday.

It was on in the background while I put together a build thread over at YORF. I paid attention to the commercials, unless I was in the middle of something. It's baseball season. Who cares about football?

Today on Puppy Bowl, a Fowl was handed out to a Pup for the offense of "Humping The Hound".:rofl:

Aside from that, this years Puppy Bowl sucked. They did'nt even have any real Dogs or a Samoyed or Husky Pup, which are ofcourse the cutest Pups.
Just a bunch of Cock-a-poos and Spanial-a-Pugs.:mad:
I'll probably not even bother with it next year.
Kitty Bowl had potential, but the Hosts were lame, and the show felt like a commercial for a Soap Opera.

Last edited:
I awarded Gronk 2 points for the takedown and an extra point for the Deacon Jones head slap of the Seahawk who got in between him and Bruce "the instigator" Irvin. Irvin was ejected for throwing a punch at Gronk following what was supposed to be Brady's kneeldown for the win.

img_RrPGuH.jpg

Stay classy, Seattle.

Best case scenario, NFL determines Patriots deflated Championship balls, strips New England of title, and declares Montreal Alouttes the Superbowl champs. They're relatively close to Boston.

I voted "No, can't stand sports ( or football)" even though it isn't 100% true. I like to watch and play ping pong, I can watch boxing, floor gymnastics, wushu and a few other sports. But I get bored silly watching a game that only has an average of 12.5 minutes of action during an entire 3 hour event.

I like many sports, but not NFL football. Super Bowl day offers an excellent opportunity for a long ride on the Harley on very uncrowded roads. I did manage to arrive home exactly in time to see the wild-n-wooly last minute.

I enjoyed the game very much. I thought the play should have been fake the dive with Lynch and let Wilson do his bootleg thing. I really liked seeing a Division II kid make the play; I hope Mr. Kraft shows him the money. Didn't like Menzel's "Broadway" stylings at all. Bad anthems bug me so I'm glad the Budweiser puppy commercial came relatively early. The real highlights were Katy and the tiger and the dancing sharks. Totally over the top hilarious and awesome !

Not a fan of either of the teams, but feel fantastic how the game went, Seahawks LUCK ran out!!

I didn't watch because my season ended a few weeks ago, but I do like the way it turned out. Couldn't have scripted it better than that IMO.

Back