Regarding AC Supply

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've purchased from them once without a problem. Orders over $100 ship free (at least they did).

I've ordered from them a few times ..40% or more off and courtesy freight on orders $100+.

Grab a kit and a fabric parachute and some extra retainers and you are well on your way to $100 order.

Kenny

They are awesome! I have ordered from them many times over many years. Can't go wrong with AC!

These are their everyday prices, and good for anyone, not just institutions. I've never seen this PDF catalog before, but I think this is matching what I've seen on their web store. If you are asking about the prices on bulk packs near the front of the catalog, the price per rocket shown is what you pay per rocket if you by the bulk pack of 12 or so rockets. You can't buy just one rocket at that price, but if you only want one, you can get many of those rockets one at a time too, for a pretty good price --- check the rest of the catalog for individual rockets. I've placed a lot of orders with AC Supply, and it has always worked out great. Sometimes I feel like they really cram the shipping boxes full, and I have expected crushed tubes or other damage, but everything has alwys been in perfect shape.

Thanx everyone! I'll give it a try real soon.
Looks like it could also be the best place to buy engines.

I've had good results with them. I'de gladly do business with them again if I was ever to buy an Estes Kit.

I buy all my bp motors from them, pending size two or three bulk packs for free shipping. They also pack their stuff well. I have received bp motors from other places that have been so abused the clay plugs were knocked out and the ejection charges were spilling free.

+ 1 AC Supply. Several orders over the years, always a good experience. They are not the fastest to ship, but not slow enough to complain about. They are my go-to for BP motors and I usually get a bunch of other stuff there at the same shipment.

Back