• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full set 38MM Contrail Hardware and Loads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling a set of new Contrail hardware. This includes 38mm cases in 16", 20", 28", 36", and 48", as well as two forward bulkheads, 3 nozzles, and all the o-rings, c-rings, etc. Also included but not in the pics are 3 packs with 3 reloads each ( 1 pack each Sparky, PVC and regular ). I am the second owner of these items but they have never been used.

$400 plus shipping.ContrailSet.jpgContrailInternals.jpg

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD 5-22-15

Last edited:
Hi,

Looks like what im after but $400 is way to expensive for me. Im looking to do some experiments rather than have a complete end to end set. It would also cost a fortune to ship I suppose.

Thanks for the response though, must appreciated.

Dave

I don't understand why they don't put up a post somewhere? I would guess most flyers think their out of business.

Honestly, if you are frequent reader here you know they are active.
But you are right, the Sanders are not best of class in PR and marketing *lol*... but they are extremly reactive and so much friendly. I understand they mixed some new formulas. I personnaly still love their sparky II and I appreciated the new white smoke. But it is not TRA certified to my knowledge.
Just send them an email ...
Denis

Back