Quest replacement Parts?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTRockets

Reaction score
Has quest ever carried replacement balsa parts for their kits? I built their astra 1 the other day and our cat decided to chew one of the fins to pieces. I sent an email to Quest customer service and received a reply back saying that I can find what I need on their site. All I see are replacement Plastic fin units. Not balsa. Am I not looking hard enough on their site?

Thanks

Mike

Get a sheet of the appropriate thickness balsa from your local hobby shop or Hobby Lobby... trace the fin outline onto it, cut it out with a sharp #11 hobby knife and steel straightedge, sand to size and airfoil desired, and glue it on...

Sis, bang, boom, done! :) OL JR :)

Get a sheet of the appropriate thickness balsa from your local hobby shop or Hobby Lobby... trace the fin outline onto it, cut it out with a sharp #11 hobby knife and steel straightedge, sand to size and airfoil desired, and glue it on...

Sis, bang, boom, done! :) OL JR :)

This is modern America, nobody wants to know how to do something, just who to complain to loud enough so that someone else will do it for them.

Back