Featured Flights page

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wclune

Reaction score
Hi All,
These are some of the rockets you will see at the LDRS-34. To have your project displayed on this this page, tell us about what your bringing large or small (no project is to small well… be reasonable) the IS/Staff loves making more work for themselves.

https://ldrs34.org/featured-flights/

Just wondering if my submission for rejected reality was received. I sent it in about a month ago but haven't seen it on the page yet. Thanks

Just wondering if my submission for rejected reality was received. I sent it in about a month ago but haven't seen it on the page yet. Thanks

Same. I submited my rocket Aurora about a month ago..

no featured flights are rejected! the webmaster is just lazy, I'll have them up friday night...

no featured flights are rejected! the webmaster is just lazy, I'll have them up friday night...
:)

I also sent in a contact thing yesterday regarding youth doing range duties. I was wondering if we were allowed to do any of them. Obviously we can't be RSO or anything but are any of the assistant or LPR spots open to us?

I have finally caught up on the Featured page..... So start submitting!

I still don't see mine so I will resubmit it... No big deal. Thanks for working on it!

Back