GPS Rocket Locator

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean the map server? Kurt

No, what I mean is that the OP posted the following:
You can go to the website rocketlocator.com
You can also donate if you like it.

I am no longer able to get to his website.

On a side note, I was playing with this at a friends house that is far enough out in the country that my AT&T phone had no service. The application worked fine by simply showing a grid with both my phone and the Eggfinders locations.

No, what I mean is that the OP posted the following:

I am no longer able to get to his website.

On a side note, I was playing with this at a friends house that is far enough out in the country that my AT&T phone had no service. The application worked fine by simply showing a grid with both my phone and the Eggfinders locations.

Ahhhhhh, ok. I thought I read a post where the developer said he went with the android app GPS Rocket Locator. Which I found can hang sometime. Kurt

Ahhhhhh, ok. I thought I read a post where the developer said he went with the android app GPS Rocket Locator. Which I found can hang sometime. Kurt

Aieeeeee! Stupidhead here (me) misunderstood which program JD was using and trying to access the homepage. Might be that the developer at Brune simply wants to use the Android page and not maintain the home anymore. Kurt

The website was down for a couple of week because... I don't know why (domain name problem), but now it works.

I'm happy to know that people use the software and says that it works well. I know about google maps does't work offline but, implementing open Street Maps could takes weeks (because of my day job and familly).
If someone have experience in android development, have some time and want to implement it, maybe I can upload him the code..

I have been VERY happy with this app. I always save the logs after a flight but I can not figure out how to view them. do I need to convert to a different format or process it somehow so I can view them on google earth?

I can't seem to get it to work on my phone :( whenever I go to the settings the app automatically goes back to the main screen making it impossible to change anything. Anybody else have this problem?

Back