Quest Q2G2 bulk packs are no more :-(

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from AT/Quest yesterday with my order acknowledgement stating my current order with a note they deleted the Q2G2 igniter bulk packs as they are no longer going to be sold. It is still on there Quest web site and order forms but it is what it is. Just posting this for the folks that were looking forward to getting bulk packs of these great igniters. At least they are available again (and I will have more in a week or 2).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

A clarification please, Bob - are Q2G2 igniters still going to be sold in six packs, or are they only going to be included with motor packs?

The 6 packs are available but not the 24 packs. I did not get a reason why.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Knobbies

More likely a regulation issue, much like the one that caused the reformulation of other "starters" recently.

kj

Which is kinda silly - the Q2G2 bulk packs I got in the past were six bagged packs of six igniters in a larger ziplock bag. What would be the difference (other than higher price) between that and buying six six-packs of igniters in your order? If all 36 were all bundled together, I could see it, but they weren't.

At least the six-packs are available again - we'll just have to pay more for them.

Which is kinda silly - the Q2G2 bulk packs I got in the past were six bagged packs of six igniters in a larger ziplock bag. What would be the difference (other than higher price) between that and buying six six-packs of igniters in your order? If all 36 were all bundled together, I could see it, but they weren't.

At least the six-packs are available again - we'll just have to pay more for them.

Think you just answered your own question there... :)

Later! OL JR :)

I got tired of waiting and started making my own at less then HALF the price!! :wink:

Back