TODAY SUCKED !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
81 degrees out side,( record temp ), and not a stitch of wind all day, I was off---did I mention I no longer have a legal launch field near me !!:facepalm:

Dude! You can always launch at the field DARS uses in Frisco!

I can identify with your feelings though. I was sitting in a brutal meeting gazing out the window...I swear the sky was actually mocking me, practically challenging me to put a hole in it.

Last edited:
I'll trade you. 31" of snow as of 3:00 and still snowing. 15 degrees with a wind chill below 0.

I can identify with your feelings though. I was sitting in a brutal meeting gazing out the window...I swear the sky was actually mocking me, practically challenging me to put a hole in it.

I was thinking the exact same thing numerous times today. Sky couldn't be bluer, no wind, mid 70's; no launch scheduled...

Yea, I thought about that and called Frisco---no go with out the club---rats

Yea, I thought about that and called Frisco---no go with out the club---rats

Really. I misunderstood completely then, sorry. Though I think you could have easily talked a couple of us into leaving work early today and made a "club".

Back