FREE Eggfinder Assembly!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jus_rockets

Reaction score
The Eggfinder has allowed me to fly to higher altitudes without the risk of losing my rocket at a very affordable price. Cris has also provided me with great support and has been very patient with me with all my questions. I would like to help anyone who is wanting to buy and fly and Eggfinder but does not have the experience or equipment to assemble the Eggfinder. I can start by assembling five kits for now, if I finish those and would like to put more together I would let you guys know. I will update the list as it gets filled, PM me to be on the list and for more info.

1.Les
2.Parrythewind
3.Cbrarick
4.Tfish
5.Salvage-1

SOME OF MY WORK

Last edited:
Dang! You do nice work.

Unfortunately for me, I do not have an Eggfinder in the pipeline at this time.

Very kind offer.

Thank you Kit, I have a new Hakko soldering station that I want to put to work.

Jus_Rockets soldered my TX and LCD RX and I am amazed at his ability! The soldering is perfect!

Ok the list is full, I was able to squeeze in one more. Once I finish this batch I will let you guys know if I can do more.

Got my Eggfinder Tx and LCD from Jus_rockets yesterday. He did a great Job! After a trip to radio shack I was able to mount the LCD into it's case today. I opted to move the push button switch, for configuring the LCD to the outside of the case. Added the back light switch and off/on switch also. Came out pretty good. Everything, except the removable rubber ducky, is mounted to the lid of the case. I'm using a 950 mAh battery.

lcd2.jpg

GPS location blacked out as part of my witness protection program requirements!

I still need to drill a hole or a series of small holes to hear the buzzer better.

Tony

Last edited:
Back