Danville, Ohio

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone won some items on eBay today...
I'm curious of where the seller is getting the bits and pieces being sold. He clearly has no knowledge of the items, thinking he might be finding them somewhere nearby. I'd hate to see people loosing their stuff to a situation like that, especially when that Sudden Rush went for peanuts - not to me BTW.

I'm curious of where the seller is getting the bits and pieces being sold. He clearly has no knowledge of the items, thinking he might be finding them somewhere nearby. I'd hate to see people loosing their stuff to a situation like that, especially when that Sudden Rush went for peanuts - not to me BTW.

I came in second. Bid on a whim, curious if it was complete with altimeter. Once someone outbid me I lost interest.

I came in second. Bid on a whim, curious if it was complete with altimeter. Once someone outbid me I lost interest.
I asked a question about it, never got an answer. Though his other ad stating that the PML payload section had a 13" diameter and just didn't have fins was a pretty good indication that I wouldn't get a knowledgeable answer anyway.

I had the same thoughts, but after looking at the stuff, it all appeared to be pretty old, so I am thinking they are remnants that someone either found at an old launch location (landowner, etc.) or in the storage unit / estate of a former flyer.

Danville, Ohio is in or near Amish country. Not much there. Closest clubs are MTMA as noted, Cleveland (even farther) or Columbus (farther still).

Back