On The Bench - Putting the High in Hi-Flyer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I see where you are going with that. :cool2:

The fins are cut from the original Hi-Flyer XL fins (see post #4.) It uses only one body tube instead of two. It doesn't need nose weight and it's comfortably stable.

That's how the forum uploaded it. My copy isn't rotated like the forums. The forum seems to like landscape only.

That's what I've noticed too. It's rather annoying. What I do when I need to post a picture in portrait format is to upload it to flickr (or your favorite photo site) and then export the picture in BBcode format. then you can get the picture in whatever size and shape your heart desires :)
Nice rocket by the way!! what kind of altitude is it simming to?

Nate

Thanks for the tip and comment.

It sims from 500 on a C11 to 2100 on an AT E15 vs 300 & 1700 for the Hi-Flyer XL on the same motors.

That's what I've noticed too. It's rather annoying. What I do when I need to post a picture in portrait format is to upload it to flickr (or your favorite photo site) and then export the picture in BBcode format. then you can get the picture in whatever size and shape your heart desires :)
Nice rocket by the way!! what kind of altitude is it simming to?

Nate

Back