Skymall has filed for bankruptcy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved reading through the magazine. No one ever ordered anything off of it.... but oh well. :) It was entertaining to read. :)

I would never touch one. I could only guess at the kooties the 30,000 people who touched it before had. I wanted no part of that.

I fly several times a year on business and this was always the last resort entertainment if I didn't pack something else to read. It usually had some very amusing silly products. Sometimes I would tear out a page to give to someone I thought would get a chuckle out of it. Oh, well. More room in the seat-back pocket I guess.

I'm surprised they lasted this long. I've never known anyone who ordered anything from Skymall.

I wonder if the airlines will ever report how much fuel it took to carry that extra weight. Along those same lines, whether or not they could ever come back as a digital catalog and regain some of their business.

I wonder if the airlines will ever report how much fuel it took to carry that extra weight. Along those same lines, whether or not they could ever come back as a digital catalog and regain some of their business.

What would I read during takeoff and landing?

Back