Estes 2014 Sales Back in Clearance Section

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmgrime

Reaction score
Just randomly checking the Estes clearance section, and it looks like all of the 2014 end of year sale items are back on clearance, including the 4 bundles.

For folks saddened by the retirement of the Mega Mosquito, it does appear to be available in the package with a few other nice kits at an overall nice price.

https://www.estesrockets.com/clearance/

Not sure if this will last long or not, but figured I'd share in case anyone who missed the end of year sale was interested!

Dave
NAR #99059

I'm sitting in the fetal position, rocking back and forth, repeating to myself...

Don't buy things you don't need just because they are on sale...

I'm sitting in the fetal position, rocking back and forth, repeating to myself...

I don't know how many times I have said that and how many times I have not listened.

Remember, two pink flamingos for a dollar is only a good deal if you need two pink flamingoes.

IT's so hard not to jump on some of the deals just for parts... the Super Neon for example, or the bundle with it...

But I've got a cabinet chock full of such things, and I'd be better off spending less money on a few 34" sections of a few body tubes I'm low on stock for...

Ok. You guys suck! I made it through the sale without overdoing it. The sale was over. My checkbook was safe. But oh, no! You just had to blab that the sale was on again. Now I am $100.00 shorter and 7 rockets more that I have to build. And 4 of them are Pro II's! Thanks a lot. My children starve but hey, I have rockets now. lol

I've loaded up several times on the Estes sales over the last year or so and my unbuilt-kit stash is threatening to overflow its plastic garbage can storage space. With the return of SEMROC looming on the horizon I may sit this one out.

This is a welcome sight! The kids in our school's rocket club worked their tails off at the concession stand to help fund the club; they had planned on getting some, but the sales disappeared before we could order. Now there will be happy high-school students with nicely-priced rockets. (If this sale doesn't disappear over the weekend, that is.)

Doug

Back