Firstly a shameless plug for our wonderful sponsor this month! A BIG thank you goes out to Pemberton Technologies, producers of truly awesome kits such as Bucky Jones, 3FNC and the ever popular Kraken! Absolutely 'Rocketry like never before'! Check out the site and selection!
This is the official location of The Rocketry Forum Best Rocket Competition. This is a monthly event to show off your "stuff" and find out who has THE BEST ROCKET OF THE MONTH! When entering, make sure you follow the criteria listed below and you will do fine. From the 21st(or there about) until the end of the month we'll be polling to see who should win the Best Rocket Competition.
Double check to make sure you entering in the correct 'power level' thread! Only ONE entry per person per month(no entering BOTH LPR and MPR/HPR in a single given month!). The thread titles will reflect the power level: XXX Best Rocket Competition LPR or XXX Best Rocket Competition MPR/HPR.
1. Header of picture should include, name, what kit or was it custom, LPR, MPR or HPR. Example: LPR Estes Hijinx..Put this in the 'title' block when posting.
2. A BRIEF description of rocket details. Anything that would make it apparent to somebody that yours is THE BEST.
3. Only ONE entry per month.
4. Please no extended off topic conversations.
5. Rockets made at any period of time may be used.Rocket needs to be in your possession/fleet at the time of the competition!
5A. Rockets entered MUST have at least one successful flight. Not simulated, but real world flying through the sky type..with successful recovery.
6. Rocket may be entered into the current months competition only ONCE! Rocket may be entered into a following months competition if it fits the given category.
7. If there is a monthly specified type of contest (such as red, white and blue themed), you can only enter rockets that are applicable.
8. Entries will be taken first 3 weeks of month and after the 21st of every month the contest closes.
9. The last week of the month we will be polling on who should win in each class.
10. Winners get bragging rights for a month!
Pretty easy theme this month: Scale or Semi Scale Military Crayons!....Oh, wait, the military doesn't use crayons, my bad! Seriously the theme for Jun is Scale or Semi-Scale Military Craft..Can be missiles, rockets(duh!), or planes! Just remember Rule #5a!
So, show us your awesome builds!
Remember detail, details, details! So don't be shy, include extra photos of the little bits that make YOUR model extra special!
If you entry is a kit, let us know who's kit it is!
Our awesome sponsor this month is Pemberton Technologies! Rocketry like never before! And the prize is a $30 dollar shopping spree at Pemberton Technologies!
So, let's get those entries in!